Yumi at 20  

Posted by Red in

Yumi AT 20


In our Values subject in high school, we are tasked to make a tribute to people especial in our hearts. And fortunately, this is my third tribute article after two important personalities in my life. Yumi, at 20, why the title? Well, aside from the fact that I call her young at 19, she’s now taking a leap to another battle in life and so – Yumi at 20. Before we get deeper, with this mini rush tribute, let us get to know her, who is YUMI? Main copied the profile of yumi in her friendster blog, so I guess we are safe, ahehe, here she is:


Name: Jessa Rose M. Tenorio, RN
Age: 20
Birthday: August 23, 1988

Hometown: Antipolo city
Location: Quezon city, Metro Manila

School: South East Asian College Inc. Batch 2008

About me:

Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I don't have anything to say. I judge people easily for my first impression. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather look immature and have fun then care what other people think. Sometimes I'm really confident, other times I feel really insecure. I envy people who can fit in so easily without even trying. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I hate when people make me feel guilty to get their way. I'll always be here to listen to your problems and i will stick for you no matter what happens.


Here are some quoted comments from yumi’s profile:

* jeza? ahmm masasabi ko ok 2ng tao na 2 kea lng nakakatakot pala 2 pag nagalit wla cnasanto kht cnu haha.. kea kung magbabalak kau mang away ng tao wak n xa piliin nyo ;p .. ahm d ko xa msyado k close kc my sariling mundo xa eh aq nasa earth, xa d ko lam kung san pero kung san man xa galing.. saya kasama yan at kabiruan, sana my cases ult pra overnyt s inyo.. sarap m2log dun e libre p pagkain haha..

* e2ng c jeza nku .. asa p kau n wla yan pics s bawat araw, adek yan s pics eh lahat ata ng cam gs2 s knya naka focus..

* u nga pla dagdag ko lng .. iba 2 kung magmahal haha selosa yata 2 eh.. nyahaha..
ge la n aq masabi adek .. gudluck sau lagi at
more power s inyo ni roem..

* oh men!!! hahhaha who's jessa? well she's kind of gurl na walang katapusan kung magpix..daig pa ako adik p sakin 2 ahh... hahahha hays ok nmn 2!! kalaro ko 2 nung bata p kami ngaun kc sobrang bc na.. d 2lad dati ngtatakbuhan at naliligo ng HUBAD!! yeah.. watta word HUBAD hahahah.. hehehe..

* ive known this person last yr. i met her @ skul actually wer clasm8 since 2nd yr...dis girl is super kalog,fantastic,very moody,sumtimes hard to spell especially wen her temper xplode and according to her shes sexy and pretty..hmmpp,wat u tink?!yes wer close kabiruan ko,kaasaran ko,kajamming sa b*ld movies hehehe!..honestly kme lhat na frends ko...this person is open in a way dat shes talkative but shes not that open regarding her filings...we almost spend our time at her place slipovers,doing proj,review,and inuman..hehehe....i love dis person without xplanations i dnt know but i tink dat wat love is ryt?!no one can define it perfectly and im one of them...am wel jes im so glad that we met,we bcame friends and later on more that a friend..eventhough u keep on telling me some words dat i cant absorb,balewala nlng saken un coz i love u..

* mabait 2 pag 2log cgurado my tyms n suplda xa peo ok nmn.. mabait nmn e..

* minsan tahimik mukng d mkabasag pinggan peo naku!! grabe yan pag nkawala.. tlgang nagwawala hahahahha... JOKE!! baka maturn off cla


Yumi, these comments are un- edited and are comments which we found worth posting. It’s nice to know you more.


From your Nurses Publication Family. A very Happy Happy Birthday.

Let’s Start The Celebration Now.


Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.

May this day bring to you all things that make you smile.

Your best years are still ahead of you.

May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.

You'll always be forever young. You’ll always be our YUMI, the young and beautiful you.


From your Publication Family, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.



This entry was posted on Friday, August 22, 2008 at Friday, August 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment