The Nurses Publication: a Box Office Hit  

Posted by Red in

The Nurses Publication: a Box Office Hit

Nurses Publication is now on its 3rd week (parang movie) nyahaha. And being new in the circulation, we were able to build a growing community that FAST. Having a consensus of 53 - guests, members, moderators and owners who signed the membership form, excluding those who weren’t able to sign yet.

In this regard, I would like to extend my sincere regards for the untiring support of the people behind this success. To our Publication Family, Maraming salamat po.

At this juncture, I am going to answer the questions raised yesterday in PMs.

1. Why this site does not have guidelines?

Point is, I believe in Freedom of Expression. Like any other publication, we practice freedom in writing, exposing and questioning. This then should not be misinterpreted as Freedom to do anything, instead it is a Freedom guided and bounded with ethics. In short, this publication adheres to a balanced, aware and free journalism.


2. Why do we make many moderators?

One thing, Modship is never an issue here, in the three weeks time of the publication's existence, I wanted the "so-called-pioneers" to be moderators, and some were made owners.

After today, I am requesting my good and dedicated gold friends to stop temporarily making moderators, unless they are former moderators. You can only make moderators upon the approval of a co-owner. In short, there should be two owners to decide who to add as Moderator/s. This is to allow "practice of responsibility". This is temporary.


3. Why do we have NO bakod? What is Bakod anyway.

To answer the second question, "bakod" as what some owners call it, is a xat box of an affiliating site linked beside the main chatroom.

The reason why I removed the bakod is quite personal but very true. Bakod can be abused. I must admit, I am at fault. So to avoid "gulo" with other sites, I am removing the bakod (unless it will be requested by the majority and with a valid reason.)


Again, my sincere gratitude to everyone. For further questions, you may wish to post it via the comment box below this post. Kudos Publication.


In service of the Nursing Publication I remain,

amir_RED

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at Thursday, August 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment