Matter of Integrity  

Posted by Red in

"Screw false hospitalities, they do harm. Let us get to the bottom of the truth and truth is –all that happened was part of other people’s plan of destroying Nurses Pub Integrity."

..............................................................................................

This is my side. Let it be known to all that everything I divulge will remain unbound to my urge of saving Nurses Pubs’ Integrity and other people who in a way or another was affected by those schemes, misleading and seemingly true stories.

That night of hubhub involving three chatters against one is a critical gauge. Whether some owners or moderators tolerated such interaction is out of the question. That’s because they can never possibly figure in the question of reasons. Whether they did or did not intervene, never, in any way; did it affect their choices and actions. Only a feeble mind would add unnecessary factors to an already explosive story.

The spotlight is on me.

I must admit, that was a really close call that rattled my focus on the examination. The biggest problem in cyberspace I faced coupled with an extremely timely judgment and a cooperative situation.

The question about that night is, "What did I do?" None. After I received the information, I already know that I will be accused –of divulging our personal conversation with Sir Jaff.

Mimi could attest to the fact that after our conversation with sir Jaff, I logged out and took rest for the Sunday exam and can also attest to the same degree that I never divulged any information about our conversation. Such rumor linking me to the hubhub is way beyond platonic.

I texted achie Gwen, told her, I will settle things as soon as I get home.

The thing is, while on my way home, I decided to further trace the reason and bottom of the storyline. I told my unimaginably wasted mind, "How will I settle things not to hurt all parties."

Such decision, I can swear upon, came like a reflex from my heart. Thus I found myself that same night, tired but, ironically, feeling light and talking to the people concerned. I thought, things were settled, but another side of the coin was tossed and presented a different face.

After tracing the shoutbox IP addresses, the same people who were acting as victims were the same people who used other chatters name and posted derogatory and malicious remarks against other chatters and worst against to what they call friends or kakampi. For what purpose? The only logical reason I suppose was to create commotion on all parties and make issues as to discourage people from entering this site. And perhaps, to move people away from this site.

I am not an evil person as what other people are trying to prove. You need not make stories to justify your ends. For real friends will stay no matter how you try to destroy me and the rest of the chatters and only those feeble minded people will believe your seemingly ‘paawa’ effect stories.

I know you guys, your identities, your IPs, but since I am not that evil as what you’ve been trying to make other people believe, I will not reveal your names. But believe me, once you bring the fight to mountains, I will take you to the ground, roll with you until all the passing trucks stop. You try to make smoke and I will see to it that you will see fire.

All these issues, which you’ve created, will soon bounce back to all of you and that I pray not to happen. And may the issues you’ve created nurtured your friendship of HOLEs and loopHOLEs.

Jaff is another story. As we have chosen to be persons of forgiveness and friendship treading the path to forgetting and moving on. I’ve always believed that there are more important things like friendship other than trivial mistakes that would only weigh down a person should he choose to dwell on such for a long time. Thus, with Jaff, we’re okay. I knew all this time that Jaff is a good person, and could give friendship way more than all the people who condemn but have never been faithful themselves. Shove that to your faces.

You can go and invite other people for I know you’d want to get even. You can do that and prove so much more of what you are compared to what I have been accused of.

And no matter what the turmoil right now, betrayal will remain as it is. No matter how much explanation and proof, no matter how many ruined friendships and goodness, betrayal will choose to stand. Just like how innocence will stand its ground in the face of all the accusations, poisoned words and self-imposed doctrines you choose to dwell upon. Just one thing – STOP ACTING AS IF YOU WERE THE VICTIMS HERE, BCOZ UR NOT. And people with a sound mind could easily judge who is telling the truth and who’s not.

I have all the evidences at my disposal, but I won’t resort to doing rotten and pompous stuff, to be like all of you ( you know who you are), is the last resort RED will do.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at Tuesday, September 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment